Lotus Learning Power, LLC
Whole Learning Coaching™
We empower bright but struggling learners to thrive and succeed!
Growing your whole brain, your whole being, for a whole life
OUR PDF GIFT TO YOU IN THE
"STRESS-LESS HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY"!
Taking In the Holidays—Happily!
A Survival and Joy Guide for Parents and Kids
with Differing Learning Styles
If you and your family struggle to enjoy the holidays because....
- It seems like the whole family is always in conflict, stressed, and arguing
- The hustle and bustle creates overwhelm and sensory overload
- You and your kids are very different in how you take in information
- Your kids seem anti-social with extended family
- Your kids' energy levels are very different from yours
- You have one or more children who struggle in school anyway, even without the added stress of the holiday season
Then this guide is for you!
In this guide, you will learn:
- Key strategies for reducing stress, increasing harmony, and experiencing joyful family time!
- How each family member best takes in information, so you know how to keep holiday feelings, sensations, and activities from overwhelming you or your family.
- Why different family members have such different needs during the holidays or any season.
- How to meet the sensory, emotional, and social needs of your diverse family members during the holiday season and beyond.
- How to accommodate different family members’ energy levels.
- How to meet the needs of both introverts and extroverts.
- Three key strategies that can bring peace to the family dinner table.
- How to have a peaceful, fun family holiday!
It’s not easy parenting kids that are very different from you or from each other. I know. My kids are almost total opposites, and they are also different from my husband and me. There were many times that I did not understand my kids’ behavior or how best to respond to it. During the holidays, the flurry of intense activity ramped up everyone’s sensitivities, tension, and conflicts, making for some not-so-pleasant days during a season that I dearly wanted to be joyful, tender and special.
For over 30 years my own kids and my students have taught me a LOT about what life is like when you learn differently than how society says you should learn. It affects school, social relationships, your health, and family dynamics... just about everything. But their challenges come with huge gifts and these young people are such blessings in this world. They fill me with awe and wonder on a regular basis!
Still, parenting them can be tough. While there were a few days when I just wanted to throttle my own, I didn’t and I never would. What saved my parenting, and what I want to share with you, was knowing how their brains worked, how they learn and function best. It helped me see the world from their perspective, so I could develop strategies that helped them integrate the overabundance of sensations and information that bombard all of us each day, process them, find calmness, and thrive. It has become my passion to help these exceptional young people tap into their strengths to address their challenges. In the PDF I am offering you, I hope to share some of my best strategies with you, so you can help your kids and yourself - during the holidays and every day of the year.
Many happy celebrations!
Deb Singleton, Whole Learning Coach
If you are seeking a less stressful, more peaceful and joyful holiday season or you want help for your bright but struggling learner - we have the solutions!
Enter your email below to receive my free PDF of Life Changing Strategies! We can help!